Welcome!

Thanks for visiting Trapping Supplies Review. This is a place for trappers to share their insights on all things related to trapping. If you would like to contribute a trapping article, equipment review or stories and pictures from your trapline, please click "contact me" in the sidebar and I'll be happy to include your post. Meantime, please feel free to post comments on any topic if you have additional insights. Together we can make this website a valuable resource for trappers.

A Trip to Beautiful B.C.

In my online wanderings I've gotten to know a few trappers in British Columbia, and this blog has a few great contributions from some guys in B.C., but I had never been there myself until a few weeks ago.  I'm truly jealous of you guys who call B.C. home!  It's a beautiful place with more untouched wilderness than I've ever seen.  Although it was a fishing trip, I could not help but wonder what it would be like to trap in that vast, beautiful wilderness.  It sure sparked the imagination of this suburban fox/coon trapper.  If any of you guys up in B.C. have some pictures to send or stories to tell, please let me know!  Meantime, here are a few pics from my trip.  The fishing was second to none; I can only imagine what the trapping is like!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment